1. Corporate Governance and Firm Performance: The Moderating Role of Directors Demographic Characteristics
2. Role of Corporate Governance in Corporate Social Responsibility: Mediating Role of Organizational Performance
3. Impact of Board Traits and Ownership form on Investment Efficiency: A study on Pakistan’s Food Sector
4. Long Run Financial Performance Analysis of Pakistani Banks After Merger and Acquisition in comparison with whole Banking Industry.
5. The role of Psychological Contract and Abusive Supervision on Employee Turnover Intention: A Mediated-Moderation Model.
6. The Impact of Micro-finance on Women Empowerment and Self-employment: A case of Tameer Micro Finance Bank and Sindh Rural Support Organization and, Sindh.
7. Integrating Yoga Sessions and Its Perceived Impact on Students’ Behaviour: A Case of Teenage Students in Pakistan.
8. Nexus between Customer Expectation and E-Purchase Intention: Exploring the Role of Perceived Justice.