1. Impact of Product Attributes and Store Attributes on Repurchase Intention with Mediating Effect of Customer Satisfaction: A Study of FMCG Sector in Pakistan
2. Contexts and Faculty Belief Matters: Problems in Pedagogical Shifts among Faculty Members of Business Schools: A Study on Pakistan Higher Education Institutions (HEIs), Karachi Sindh, Pakistan
3.Antecedents to Purchase Intention and the Moderating Role of Sense of Power on Information Quality and Trust in the Context of eWOM
4. Study Impact of E-HRM On Productivity and Innovation in Pakistan's Service/Manufacturing Sectors with Mediating Role of Knowledge Management and Moderating Role of Organizational Climate.
5. The Impact of Human Resource Practices on The Employee Performance in The Private General Hospitals of Karachi
6. Stock Market Liberalization and Enterprise Innovation Data: Chinese Listed Firm’s Model: OLS